Sunday, September 03, 2006

; this never happened before

Haha. Lucky me huh?

Screw that.

I just have to log into his account, see his nickname and go jump down from the 7th story.

I missed you more than I realised. And perhaps more than I wanna give myself credit for.

Life's been too fast moving, too colorful to think too much about you lately. But now I realise, I've never fully dropped you from my mind and heart.

Maybe I love you too much to give up. This goes out to her from you. And it's going out from me, to you.

Aiya screw that too la. Screw love. It doesn't fucking exist.

And if you or your friends are reading this. Fuck la don't think too much okay. It might not be you I meant la please.

I'm so stupid sometimes I annoy myself.

I hate the world. Go away everyone just go just GO.

I've the worst mood swings ever. I know. And well you can fuck off too if it annoys you. Quit pissing me off. Thank god no one's around otherwise I might just outburst and blow.

Good night la.

No comments: