Thursday, September 28, 2006

; i write sins not tragedies

So, it is officially certified that guys in my life are not fond of heavy makeup. In girls I mean.

See, Baby was telling me last night that he thought like, oooh I'm not gonna like this girl(me) more than a platonic friend cos she wears alot of makeup on our first meeting.

And I remember a month or so back, Bk was like. Why your make up so thick!! You don't have to put makeup to see me!! And he started wiping the makeup off my face -.- and.. Okay I shall not elaborate lest the boyfriend gets the wrong idea and gets upset.

And the.. hmm. Yeah lets not mention names, he was like why you put on make up huh huh huh. For who to see? -.-

Last year, at the sight of a very madeup me, Shawn asked, Jov don't you find makeup really plastic? You don't need it.

And I remember Jekong sulking everytime Sheila puts on makeup. And he was grumbling to me.. see her cheeks red red lips pink pink one. Then he rubs it all off -.-

Okay just a thought. I'm sleepy and it's 6pm and I miss my boyfriend but it's 4 more hours till he gets off work.

RAHHHHH.

No comments: