Saturday, September 23, 2006

; back at one

Hearing this song doesn't hurt me anymore.

I'm suddenly overwhelmed by I don't know. Affection for Michie.

Maybe it was seeing her profile and seeing three pictures of her with me that did the trick. NOW YOU BETTER DON'T REMOVE OTHERWISE I CRY SHITLOADS LOSER. :X

I love the new pic so much I set it as a wallpaper. The first time I set ANY pic of people on my wallpaper. Generally I like to act deep and all and set abstract pictures. Or plain windows one you know the autumn one which is so pretty? Okay digressed.

And remembering all the times her blog and nicknames revered my name. Hehe I'm sucha braggart.

I feel like crying now. Omg I'm sucha wimp wuss whatever you call it sometimes.

I love my biatch so much and I thank god now for the few goods he's done in my life, throwing the lifetime in the nick of time was definitely one of them.

THANK YOU JESUS TAPDANCING CHRIST THANK YOU ALLAH THANK YOU KRISHNA THANK YOU BUDDHA THANK YOU ALL THE TAOIST GODS THANK YOU MOTHER MARY THANK YOU THANK YOU NOW WHICH GOD DID I MISS?

I should start doing posts for my best friends.

Boy's sleeping in my bed now. I can't believe we both fell asleep, must be the trauma earlier.

The world's smiling tonight.

No comments: