Monday, September 11, 2006

; i believe

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I need sleep. Like, right now.

2. When is the next time you will have sex?
I don't know. Leo and I both agreed that we've been sexually deprived. I think it's been 5 months?

3.What's a word that rhymes with DOOR?
more?

4. Favorite planet?
I love the name Venus, and the goddess associated to it.

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your mobile?
Cw.

6. What is your favorite ringtone on your phone?
None.

7. What kinda shirt you have on?
Some Michael Jackson anniversary tee.

8. Describe yourself in one phrase
Lemon - Bright on the outside, bitter within.

9. Name the brand of shoes you're currently wearing?
None.

10. Bright or Dark Room?
Dark.. I don't like the sun.

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
Judy - she's cute, funny.

12. If you're alone in a room with two beds, which one do you sleep on?
Bigger one.

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Changi eating really yummy nasi lemak.

14. What did the last text message that you received on your mobile say?
i miss you bad dear.

15. Where is your letter box?
NFI.

16. What's a word that you say a lot?
Fuck?

17. Last furry thing you touched?
My dog?

18. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
None.

19. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
None.

20. Favorite age you have been so far?
*shrugs

21. Your worst enemy?
Myself I think. I get myself too much.

22. What is your current desktop picture?
Some autumn windows pic.

23. What was the last thing you said to someone?
Okay shit ths is embarrasing. "I guess I still feel a tug in my heart when I hear his name. We were discussing this, and I said I would be happy enough if we were together for a week. Even if it meant nothing but sex to him.

24. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly?
Fly. I can fly, and earn shitloads too.

25. Do you like someone?
I guess.

26. The last song you listened to?
Uh..

27. If the last person you spoke to was getting shot at, would you jump in front of the bullet?
Yep. One happy person in the world would be much better than a sad one.

28. If you could punch one person in the face who would it be?
NFI.

29. What is the closest object to your left foot?
The table?

No comments: