Thursday, September 21, 2006

; confessions of an emo kid

Ramblings, rantings, ravings.

I was so worn out that I fell asleep after lying in bed for 3 mins at a desperate bid to avoid Daddy dearest last night.

I'm more broke than anyone probably realises, but I still have to find a way to dig out $50 for Cx by this friday. All in all, the weekend doesn't look too promising, what with money issues and everything.

And I woke up this morning with a pain I can't figure whether it was menstrual cramps or otherwise. I woke up to find myself in a most awkward position and my face has been scrunched up in severe discomfort ever since.

Now I have to pretend to go school, even though the mass population are having prelims which I certainly am not up to taking. So it'll be taking two buses slowly back after my mom dropped me off in school. I am retarded I swear.

My eyes are red. Think it's the contact lens.

Okay enough whinings, it's not like it'll make my life any less of a stink.

Bye.

No comments: