Wednesday, September 13, 2006

; jay chou - ye qu

Well. I guess that's it.

Guess what? I am more upset than I let on, than I'll ever let on.

But screw it I guess.

I want to apologise, to make things okay again.

But fuck that I guess.

Perhaps my tongue was a little too vitriolic, my tone too acerbic, but if I was important at all I suppose he wouldn't have flared the way he did. Oh well. What can I say? I'm not going to degrade and reduce myself to some spineless moron and allow him to laugh at me and the patheticness of it all.

But somehow, I wish you'd not let me let you go, just like that.

Lately, I've been refraining from the flirt word, and rejecting dates and people I wouldn't entertain if I have a boyfriend. A personal test to check if I was ready. I thought I was doing okay, it wasn't so hard.

But there's no point for that right now.

Welcome back to the officially single club.

No comments: