Sunday, September 03, 2006

; deng dai

HAHAHA LOSER.

I've been getting an annoyingly large number of unknown friend and msn requests and though I reject friendster ones cos I can't be bothered to msg and inquire whether I really know them or not, I do allow msn contacts.

But they mostly annoy me so I simply /block after talking to them for 3mins. Well this guy was like. With a weird email. andy_2ndhandmobilesales@hotmail.com or something. But the picture. I was struck. Familiarity. The hot brother of my close friend and volleyball shifu, Ellery! Why I even had a minor crush on him back in sec2!

So yeah I was like. So, Andy, who's that guy in your display pic? And he had a nerve. "Argh. Of course me la. Then who. My father meh." OMFG.

HAHAHAHAHA LOSER.

I fucking embarrased him by going. HAHAHA THAT'S MY FRIEND. GOT CAUGHT HUH. WHY, TOO UGLY TO USE YOUR REAL PIC? WELL DON'T USE MY FRIEND'S ONE NEXT TIME LA.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. The poor guy probably never expected such a coincidence.

MORON MOFO!

No comments: