Tuesday, September 12, 2006

; all that i've got

Erik really sorted out my thoughts. Big man will always be big man!

Perhaps, yes, I've been seeking and asking for too much. I wanted the VAVAVOOM factor, the omg I think I'm crazy in love and I wanna be with you so badly spark in a relationship. Otherwise I would simply shrug it off and dismiss it as a fling.

Now I realised. Love comes in time. Only very rarely will you love the person you get together with right away. It's okay to be with someone you like, and have confidence in working out with. Then, when the gradual attraction and infatuation fades, with time, trust, and going through good times and bad, love will replace it.

God what have I done. I wish I can turn back time. Perhaps I'll have ownership of what I've always wanted so badly. But it's impossible. And second chances, they seldom come. Don't make me open my mouth and ask though, cos I'm too shy and too proud. Haha!

Ah wells. I'm still young. It'll come, eventually. I believe.

There's so much more in life to love and relationships. And only one life to go through them all.

Heehee. I'm so brimming with positivity and happy thoughts outta the blue.

No wonder they call me temperamental. -.-

No comments: