Monday, September 11, 2006

; letters to you (acoustic)

I don't know why the sudden emo-ness.

I half wished I forced myself to go for lunch with Xiaobai rather than sleeping or stoning at home. But I was really exhausted. And maybe it was lucky I didn't. More teasing on the Bk front is not welcomed.

God. I miss him. And the cousin's not helping by bringing him up with a grin on her face.

And I know he is but a phonecall away, but I can't bring myself to dial his number. I saved it back. What's the point of deleting it when I can remember it? 9838**** (:

Life is so banal. So mundane. I'm bored. Like I said. It's dull without a target.

Sudden urge to club. Must be the rnb blaring in my headphones.

Oh yes this movie I watched yesterday. The epitome of a bad girlfriend?

Needy Jealous Controlling.

Hehehe I think I'm none of them. My last one was like Hey you're so cool. You're not sticky at all. He doesn't know that maybe it was cos I couldn't care less la. :x

Lol. Okay I'm getting crappy. And bitchy. Whatever. Singing session now.

No comments: