Wednesday, August 09, 2006

; red blooded woman

Showered and now I'm thinking longingly of bed.

But Wanwin demands an update of tonight, so here you go.

Summary.

Met Mich. Went to Momo. Danced. Went home.

Oh and Jenn, I hope you're okay if you're reading this. (:

Okay la details just read Sis, Mich or Micky's blog. If you know their URL. :P

Oh and two fun facts of the evening.

I saw those 14 yr olds for the first time. LOL. To think I felt threatened by one of them. And as I was surfing the web today I saw one of ***'s ex classmates. Some girl he claimed was absolutely hot. I almost choked. LOL. To think I felt threatened by her.

Funfact two.

Er actually I just forgot.

Oh yeah I remember now.

He is UBER, and I mean SUPERDUPER HOTHOTHOTHOTHOT.

Don't ask who la. Why you kpo all?


P.S Sorry for the bimboticness. I'm tired and my legs are crying for the comfort of my bed.

No comments: