Monday, August 28, 2006

; more school library

Calm down Jov.

Take deep breaths, think happy thoughts.

There's no point in agitation. And it's dangerous now that you don't have your medication. Which reminds me, I gotta get more Lexotan and Fluxotine from the doctor. And collect 80 for contacts, and 90 for prom.

The boys are all towning today. Ahaha they're making sucha big occasion outta it, what with formal outfits and everything. Wish I could see him. The photos with him dressed in formal were gorgeous. Tomorrow's the 29th. The CNB reports will be out. I feel for the group of them, I really do. Today's his bro's court case for trafficking. God knows what the sentence will be. And two of three of them are already in remand, I don't know whether you read it in the papers but apparently they took a knife to a guy's head. Disturbing images but.. yeah. I'm just glad my bro, him and those I'm closer to are safe..

I've shitloads to write but the anxiety suddenly seems to be a problem. Till later.

No comments: