Monday, November 05, 2007

; ohhhhhhh sweeney!

Guess who's coming round this Christmas?

Nope not Santa, though I'm keeping my fingers crossed I'll be on his NICE not naughty list this year and get that Mulberry Baywater in Ostrich.

SWEENEY TODD!

Evil personified, as Johnny Depp potrays the haunted barber with bloodshot eyes and a streak of white in his thick shock of hair. The popular Broadway musical, under the direction of acclaimed director Tim Burton, I'm keeping my fingers crossed Johnny and Helena Bonham-Carter can sing. After all, he was from a rock band in his younger days. Creepy yet sensual, Bellatrix Lestrange plays Mrs Lovett, Sweeney Todd's amorous accomplice.

Here's the downer. It'll be released to a limited audience in the US on the 21st of December, but in Singapore, FEB 7 208. That's two whole months away from the US release!

Bugger. Hopefully, Bittorrent will save the day!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

why you so rich one :( buy me one chanel can?.. haha

joviee said...

lol KI TANG AH (sounds familiar?)i'm bloody poor loh.