Saturday, December 16, 2006

; yat sum gnoi nei yat gor

Refusal to allow tears to fall upon the heartless faces of steel, and the words so sharp the depth pierced, I am unable to describe with words as mere tools.

IF YOU TWO FUCKING SELF RIGHTEOUS FUCKTARDS WILL NOT HELP YOUR SON, WHO WILL?

Your words speak the loudest. A sister, an a minor at the eyes of the court bear no significance.

HOW CAN YOU FUCKING BEG NOT FOR AQUITTAL BUT FOR HIM TO ENTER THE GODDAMN HOSTEL?

The man claimed, and I reiterate, "Your brother's too cocky." And the woman, "He will never learn in 3 weeks."

FOR FUCK'S SAKE. WHAT IF I THROW YOU INTO A WOMEN'S JAIL FOR 3 WEEKS. WILL YOU ONLY THEN UNDERSTAND AND EMPATHISE WHAT MY BROTHER IS GOING THROUGH?

I will not believe the same blood flows in these two people I just spoke to.

When my brother was sent to the boys' home earlier this year for 3 weeks, I spoke not a word to my father, but for stinging words of sarcsm.

My brother is my priority in everything. Before my parents, before my youngest brother, before my own life even. He is my life.

And as these bitter tears flow I curse. To all who got him into this fucking shit. Soot kias, they're called in ahbeng terms. May you come to no good end. Vengeance will be addressed if I fucking have to. It's been awhile since I got involved in these issues, the last a year ago, when my brother landed in hospital due to a cowardy fucktard. 18 year old VS 14 year old and when he lost, he got 8 - 10 people to avenge himself against my poor boy. Don't ask what happened to him though. *sweet smile.


Gam Sum Tai Doi Nei. Gan Xin Ti Dai Ni.

No comments: