Sunday, January 20, 2008

; faye's song

Wow, I can hardly believe how sporadic, random, and appallingly short my entries have been. I don't know, perhaps I'm just too much of a sloth these days, writing's become more of a chore than the blameless release I'd usually be grateful for.

See, I'm slouching on Le Chwee's very uncomfortable excuse of a chair, my fingers hesitant on the keyboard. As soon as I'm done, I'm off for a nicotine break.

Friday night, Saturday and just before daybreak on Sunday, I'm homesick already. I wanna get back home to my Babygirl, the Bros + the Cuz, my sweet and round Longan.

For those ever inquiring on my mental state, I'm good. Naturally, I'm not thrilled with the New Year's arrival and the sickening applications of resolutions you don't expect to keep but just have to make, but neither am I the least bit disturbed. Or unhappy. I guess the key word right now's Equilibrium.

I wonder if that exclusive little bunch I consider, True finds the term Soft spot, familiar? Doesn't it so suck to know the one your heart can't help but bleeds and shed simultaneously for is a complete and utter bastard? A no good fellow?

I'd hung out with a ghost of my past a few weeks back, and I was awed by how easy it was to chill and joke, and how history seemed to fade away while we were making new ones. Fresh images replaced the flashes that haunted, only this time the visions were pleasant, but ironically, more painful.

Intimacies of the flesh then, strangers were the beings whilst the bodies entwined in fiery embraces. Present they shared a laugh, a drink, not unlike.. Friends? Loathe the word.


Over and done with this overdone reverie.

Time to POP JI KI (LMAO OLD SCHOOL SIOL), and hopefully, POP JI LIAP tomorrow.

No comments: