Tuesday, January 08, 2008

; against the world outside

I'm utterly bored of my blogskin, but I'm too lazy to get to doing a brand new piece.

Haven't been sleeping well these couple of days, my internal clock is screwed up again. Like, sleep at 1 or 2am, wake at 4am that kinda crap.

Okay enough whinings.

Driving lessons are the dope of my life. Fun fun fun fun fun though I tickled my instructor a bright pink when I yelled 'UNCLE! GONNA CRASH!'.

It's ironic how I used to find solace and security in blogging despite the heavy human traffic, and how I pause and delete every other phrase I form now.

Some things are better left unsaid, and more importantly, unread.

I never used to understand the 'I love in silence because in silence there is no rejection' line and thought it was dense and retarded. I mean, what the heck, it doesn't even make sense.

Now it does. Hell it burns in my mind.

Us both, hands are tied; hearts' not free.


But I'll give it up, give it all away, simply if you want me to.

No comments: